The Big

Be as local as your city.

Become a Boomerang Merchant.

Register now and take advantage of our promo

4 months free of charge
Join Boomerang

Valid from November 01, 2020 to January 30, 2021



It’s easy



1/3

We set-up your
store.

2/3

We help you with
your catalog.

3/3

And that’s it. You’re
ready to sell.



 

E-commerce in numbers

 

80%

of merchants

that sell online see a positive effect on their sales

+

30%

is the average increase in the shopping basket

+

14%

average increase in turnover thanks to e-commerce

54%

of customers

who buy online, return to the store

Teleport your business to where the customer is.
Connect with up to ten customers per sale.
Give advice. Show items in real-time and get paid in just a few clicks.
Thanks to loyalty cards and the 80/20 formula, your customers spend 80% of the points accumulated in your store. The remaining 20% ​​can be exchanged with the other members of the Boomerang network.
Schedule your availability for video orders. For example, to avoid the peak hours in your physical store. With this function, you will be able to increase your sales during off-peak hours.
Selling online has never been easier. You have it, you sell it!
Teleport your business to where the customer is.
Give advice. Show items in real-time and get paid in just a few clicks.
Schedule your availability for video orders. For example, to avoid the peak hours in your physical store. With this function, you will be able to increase your sales during off-peak hours.
Connect with up to ten customers per sale.
Thanks to loyalty cards and the 80/20 formula, your customers spend 80% of the points accumulated in your store. The remaining 20% ​​can be exchanged with the other members of the Boomerang network.
Selling online has never been easier. You have it, you sell it!


100%

A regional program

approved by Desjardins Entreprises
for online sales



Become a merchant

Register now and take advantage of our promo

4 months free of charge

Join Boomerang

Valid from July 30 to Novembre 30, 2020


Intermarché Girardville,
in Girardville


General manager: Mrs. Jennifer Prévost


Just by looking at the results we can see that the whole municipality has adopted the boomerang program!

Between 70-80% of the accumulated loyalty points are spent the same year. And the remaining 20-30% of these are used during the Christmas holiday period. The gift card and the loyalty card had greatly increased our clientele.